Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas 2010 Day 6

Ok, Ok so Im a day behind.... Here is the reason.
For those of you on the All Things Tim Yahoo List know that I was the host for this years
6 x6 Christmas page swap.

Yesterday was swap them out and get them ready for the mail day.



This is what your kitchen table looks like covered in 400 6 x6 Christmas Pages!





Lots of new techniques again. I just loved the stamping on the texture fade to get the
"behind the embossing" look.
Since I used the deer on day 4, I decided to use the snowman on tag 6.
Im just waiting for Tim to use it again somewhere else so I will be scrambling again to get creative.

I really liked the look of the tissue tape ribbon too.
Speaking of two. You know I made one for my sis.


My pieces are drying for day 7, Hopefully I will catch back up soon!

12 comments:

  1. These are great and I love the ribbons you used too. Your sister is going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks fab!! Great job!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this tag! I just love the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly thats a lot of pages!!!! What a great thing your doing hosting this swap! I know it will be well appreciated!
    Cute tag. Love the snowman, he'll probably use it tonight. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Snowman!!! Love your way to make the Tim's tags how! GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags. I thought about using the snowman and decided it might be too big: I was wrong! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work (again!) Stephen! Have I already told you that your sister is very lucky? (Do you need another sister? LOL!)
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I'm Eileen's sister and you take her as YOUR sister, will that make ME your sister TOO?! LOL

    You are one busy creative and definitely talented man Stephen.

    Happy Holidays and I hope you are feeling better from that nasty cold :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think your sis is a lucky girl! these tags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hells bells thats one whole load of papers... The tags are just brilliant, love them. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The postal service is going to love seein' you comin'...lol...your tag is gorgeous, love the colors, and all those pages look really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete