Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Page For Kimberly

This is the next to the last page for me in the journal round robin that I'm playing in. Kimberly wanted her pages in blue and this is my addition to her book.
 
 
I love using shadow background and then filling in the elements with 3d embellishment. It just seems to add so much to a page.
 
 
 

This is a close up of the rosette I created with a spiral quote from JRR Tolkien.
 
 

On the back of the page I use some stamps from Rubbernecker stamps. To keep the ethereal feel I stamped onto scraps of the same paper as the background. I really like how it blends but still kind of pops!
I hope Kimberly likes it.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Steven, love this look and the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Bear your pick of one of my favorite authors oh yes awesome and the stamp is perfect! perfect! for it, oh ..I really love your work here.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the softness of this page! It's Beautiful!
    Such soothing colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft and dreamy...lovely quote...how could she not love it! I loved Kimberly's book, and was the first to work in it, so haven't seen anyone else's pages in person. I'm sure, as beautiful as yours looks, it's even more so up close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, and I love the quote in the circle...great idea!

    ReplyDelete