Followers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Vintage Pages

These are photos of the vintage pages I created recently for the ATT swap. 2o pages in all, one for each participant in the swap.The woman is a photo I found on the Internet that I printed on photo paper and cut out to look like the old photo lab edged prints. I used Tim's Distress paint on the backgrounds and then inked over with Distress Ink. I also inked the edges of the pages. I stamped the corner with one of Slight Alterations stamp then stamped the French postmark with red Stazon . The Memories is stamped and embossed with Distress powder. The clocks are stamped grunge board circles covered with Glossy accents on a metal edged tag with a brad on top. Inked of course.
We should have all our pages back by the 3 week of this month. I cant wait to see all the great art that I will receive.
One front with all the backs

4 comments:

  1. I have your wonderful pages here and was so impressed with the quality of your work, Thanks for joining this fun Vintage Page swap, and I am looking forward to swaping with you again
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page... can't wait to see it in person. Now to get mine finished up and in the mail :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning Stephan !

    I'm not the first one to post a comment :)... but I'm glad I can visit your blog !
    Yes ! I like your vintage pages ! I will be one of the lucky ones to recieve one :)
    Your page looks like a page in an old passport. Great !
    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I'd been able to complete my pages & been part of the swap. Yours are beautiful, Stephen - can't wait to see all of the others, too!
    Glad to see you're now a blog addict ... ;o)

    ReplyDelete