Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Altered Tags Finished & on their way!


Well I finally finished my altered tags for the swap using Tim's new French Market place stamps. I'm really happy how they turned out.

I used 3 different alcohol inks to color plain manila tags then I embossed the main stamp on the tag with Tim's Distress Powder then over stamped the writing.

Mona's image in on Grungboard that is colored with Distress ink. I call this series Mona's Moon for obvious reasons.
The hangers on top are clip on cafe curtain rings

There is a surprise on the back that I will let each recipient find for themselves. They will be going out in tomorrows mail. I cant wait to see the great art I receive in return.




3 comments:

  1. Great looking tags, Stephen! I love that set, and love what you've done with it.
    Too bad I'm not in that swap :(
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stephen,

    I like the hot pink you used ! Even if it's a "vintage" stamp, it works perfect with this bold color.

    greetings from belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know how you got the AI's to work so well on that surface?
    I love the boldness of the colors!

    ReplyDelete