Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 7

What a busy week I've had. Just under the wire I finished my tag for this weeks challenge over at Studio L3.

This week the challenge is 
Technique 7: Brushless Watercolor


For this challenge I used as the main image an older stamp from Stampede.
I just love the way the inks looked with this image. To make it "pop" even more I added images from 
a 7 Gypsies set called Venice



Here is a close up so you can see the water color technique close up. 
I am going to tie this tag to a bottle of vino for a gift! 

14 comments:

  1. Perfect for a bottle of wine! (And 24 hours to spare!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bear!! Your tag is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh how I wish I could find those stamps but I don't think I could do them the justice you have. Can you tell me what ink you used and the color?

    Someone is going to be very lucky to get that bottle of wine....Heck...I would rather have the tag than the bottle of wine and I love wine!

    Big smiles and thank you so much for sharing.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dusty Concord and Shabby Shutters. The black is archival.

      Delete
  3. The tag will make it a very special gift. It's beautiful.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness.... this is beautiful. You have worked the technique so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this turned out just gorgeous! I have to get mine made today. The o0ld clock is just a ticking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I am all of the sudden in the mood for a glass of wine:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may be my favorite of your tags. Lov it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is FANTASTIC!!!! I feel like having a glass of wine now!!! Those colors look amazing all watercolored up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really good job!!!!! I love how it looks so old and worn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful it should be framed and put on a wall
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very pretty!!! This stamp set is a perfect choice for the watercolor technique!

    ReplyDelete