Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Stars!



This week over at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Blog the challenge was
Show Some Stars.
Up until today I have never really thought about using stars in my art that much. Thats what I like about these challenges. They push you to try things that you may or may not have chosen to do.

I made a card, simple yet to the point,
pun intended.




I will most likely use this card in a swap or perhaps as a birthday or just a simple hello.

6 comments:

  1. I like the masculine"ness" of this one.

    Would love to have you join us for our birthday challenge (easy peasy) right?
    Come join:

    http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so different and the stars on the card really pop - yet draw your eye to the figure. Great job! Thanks for joininig the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I really like your card Stephen! I am so glad that you joined the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. I have to agree with you...these challenge are awesome because they encourage you to step outside your comfort zone to try something different. Yet, the subject matter is broad enough that it's not confining! Love how you incorporated the stars! You should use them more often! :) Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Stephen thank you for joining the DT from Simon says Stamp and Show with your fabulous creation. Love the colors and yep your stars really pop out..wowhooo..great job Stephen. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete